Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 18: Hair

Got my hair braided today! The very talented Jessica braided my hair for me. It took around 3 hours and looks great. Getting your hair braided is part of the "intern experience" here at Yerba Buena Farms if you so choose. I have never done it before and it feels great. I didn't tell Jessica what I wanted, I just left it up to her very capable hands. I love the style that she did (parted down the middle). It hurt a little initially, but feels great now. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Having to deal with  my hair is usually a sticky, sweaty business. My neck would get hot and my hair would get tangles at least twice a day even if it was braided. Now, I don't really have to worry about it. It also feels great to have the breeze touch my scalp and cool me down.
Jessica starting my hair:

 Up close:
 Halfway through:


 Finished:



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I know she had a lot of hair to braid! It's looks so beautiful and I can only imagine how much cooler you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey moo moo. Just catching up on your blog. Great hair, I bet it's a relief! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete