Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 5: The view and picking mangoes (pictures)

I have spelled the plural of "mango" wrong my entire life...it is "mangoes" not "mangos"...I like how they say it here, pronounced "MONgoes" Ya mon.(Pictures by Kylie)
Goats we saw on the way there:
 View of the ocean:
Kwao driving us to start the hike (took me awhile to get used to the driver being on the other side):

A view of where we were hiking:

Mangoes from the farm:

 More mangoes, watch out for ticks in the grass (which are flea-sized, not what I'm used to):
 Kwao goes mango hunting:
 View of the ocean while coming back from the hike:
More of the ocean:

 The backs of Kwao (to the right) and Kyle (to the left, guy that came along with us) during hiking:
 A taste of what we had to climb through:
 The mountains:


No comments:

Post a Comment