Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 30: Market again

Kwao and I got up at 3:30am to go to the market in Kingston. It was especially tiring becuase we had stayed up late.
I forgot to add to the last market post that someone yelled at Kwao, "How much for the tall one?" as another cat call. Pretty funny. I was called the usual names today with the addition of "Sweetie".

I took a much needed nap after i got back and woke up to thunder and lightening. It hasn't rained yet, but it looks like it will very soon. The thunder is frighteningly loud and booming, with crackling noises accompanying. You can expect to hear little Kofi start to cry approximately three seconds after the thunder. The sky is grey and the weather slightly less hot.

I spent two hours today fussing with Excel to try and figure out certain functions for inputting survey information. I knew more than I did before, like how to add a drop-down menu in. I also did reading today. I like the book The Practical Beekeeper by Michael Bush that I was lent. It is very straightforward and without scientific explanations, rare in a bee book. But it does have a lot of practical information. I didn't know before that people actually eat bee larvae....

No comments:

Post a Comment